Stop Smoking Now Hypnotherapy
If you have said to yourself “I want to stop smoking” then you
have come to the right place.
Most people are amazed at how easy it is to become—and remain—a permanent non-smoker in just one easy Stop Smoking Now Hypnotherapy session. If you are ready to quit for good then arrange a consultation, simply click here.
Finally be free of smoking … with Stop Smoking Now Hypnotherapy
‘Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking” – New Scientist ( vol. 136)
Hypnotherapy is proven to be the most effective way to give up smoking.
Contrary to many claims from hypnotherapists it does require some will-power and motivation. However it is proven that with hypnotherapy you are at least five to fifteen times more likely to succeed than by willpower alone.
These methods are individually proven in research studies to be the most effective ways to stop smoking and are broadly based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Clinical Hypnotherapy. Each technique on it’s own could be 100% effective for you—however as one can never tell exactly which approach will work with a client I use several techniques in a powerful combination.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Of all psychotherapies CBT has the strongest evidential backing and is now the treatment of choice under the NHS. CBT aims to change thoughts and behaviours to bring about positive changes.
Clinical hypnotherapy works by taking you into a state of heightened suggestibility where your critical mind takes a break and we can work directly and deeply with your imagination and subconscious to create new beliefs, patterns and habits.
CBT & Hypnotherapy combined
Research studies where CBT and hypnotherapy are applied together have shown that they are strongly complementary and their effectiveness is raised many times when used in combination.
Stop Smoking Now Hypnotherapy is one easy relaxing session that is around 90 minutes long and costs £130 with a free top up session if you feel you need it.
Don’t give up on giving up ! – Book in today.
Improve your health
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
Benefits of giving up
Giving up smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health no matter what your age – and you can start to notice the difference almost immediately!
- After 20 minutes Your blood pressure and pulse rate fall. This is important because high blood pressure increases your chance of having a heart attack or stroke.
- After 8 hours The level of carbon monoxide in your blood drops. Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that gets into your bloodstream when you smoke and makes it more difficult for your body to get all the oxygen it needs.
- After 48 hours There is no more nicotine left in your body. Your taste and smell starts to improve and blood flows round your body more easily, reducing the risk of a coronary thrombosis (a blockage of the arteries or vessels leading to the heart).
- After 72 hours Your breathing becomes easier and energy levels increase.
- After two weeks Your circulation improves and you begin to feel fitter.
Don’t give up on giving up! – Book in today.
Stop Smoking Now Hypnotherapy. One easy relaxing session that is around 90 minutes long and costs £130 with a free top up session if you feel you need it.
In a way, giving up smoking is like getting a pay rise, as much as £2500 a year if you smoke 20 cigarettes a day.
Beautiful Life Hypnotherapy providing hypnotherapy in Coventry, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
Stop Smoking Coventry, Smoking Cessation Coventry, Stop smoking services in Coventry, Hypnotherapy For Smoking, Smoking Hypnosis.